Sunday, November 20, 2011

Open for Business!

Greetings citizens of the Internet! My name is Nick, and I'm a Celtic artist. My specialty is traditional Celtic knots and spirals, but my work ranges from the very traditional to the very modern, and I'm expanding my repertoire all the time. I also dabble in Norse motifs, which are similar to the Celtic in patterns and themes, though somewhat different in terms of style.
Eventually, my aim to is establish a real website for people to browse my work, shop for prints and other custom merchandise, and contact me with questions or commissions. For the moment, however, I have no available funds for such an endeavor. Hence, Blogger!
On this site, you will be able to find examples of my past work, as well as new pieces that come along as I continue to work. Posts with new art will be posted periodically, though since I'm also a full-time graduate student and TA, my time available for producing art just for the fun of it is limited.
If you like what you see here, and you think you might be interested in commissioning a piece from me, please don't hesitate to contact me. My rates are very reasonable, and I work quickly.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment